Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Boo!!!

   Happy Wednesday!  I hope you had a great week.  Here it is, Wednesday already.  I so was thinking it was Tuesday.  This week is clearly going by to fast for me.   Guess what happens on Wednesday????  That's right, Stampotique Originals Designer Challenge, and this weeks hostess is Carol, and she is challenging us to an Early Halloween. Here is what Carol says about this challenge

"I really love Halloween so any excuse to sneak a make in, a month early is OK
 in my book."

   As many of you know, I am also a HUGE Halloween fan, and could create Halloween projects everyday.   This week, I really wanted to use Nina as Frankie, I have been dying to ink up this stamp.  I wanted to keep this card pretty simple, since I am going to mail it to my 5yr old niece for Halloween.  
   Quick post today, but I would love for you to join us this week for our Halloween challenge, as well as a chance for $30.00 worth of FREE stamps.  Hope to see you over at the challenge blog.  Have a great day!


1 comment:

Migdalia said...

Spooky cute!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M