Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations: Lets see some Green




     Happy Tuesday!!! I hope you enjoyed your weekend.  This week, we have a great challenge for you.....This week, we want to see your GREEN! Continuing with my art journal, I chose to make a green background, and add this super cute owl I made in one of Kate Cranes on-line classes, and since I have "pinned" a million sayings over at pinterest, I figured I bet getting using those as well.  That way I can justify my time on pinterest as useful...LOL.... So, lets see your green!!!
  
        Last weeks BINGO creations were awesome!!! You are all so creative....narrowing down the top 3 was definitely a difficult task, but I somehow managed....so...drum roll please.......Last weeks TOP 3 are......

                                                                           Suzi Mac
                                                           
                                                                         Jose                  
                     
                                                                       Bonnie



Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the "I made TOP 3" banner on the right of my blog!

      Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing"Green" projects!

                                                  Chanya13

                                                   Gale

                                                  Peggy

                                                 Kasha


Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 2 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 2 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC197...Have a great day and happy creating


5 comments:

Bonnie Garby said...

So excited to see my card in the Top 3. Thanks so much!!

Suzi Mac said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card in the Top 3, congrats the other ladies. Hugs Suzi x

Planetsusie said...

I love the DT 'green' creations, they are amazing and so pretty. Thank you so much for this lovely challenge.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous DT Creations! Love the distressing and stitching on Kasha's! Lovely! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

CG said...

Thank you for the fun challenge & gorgeous DT inspiration! Best, CG