Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Halloween prize challenge

Happy Tuesday! I hope you have a fantastic weekend!  It is starting to get chilly here in New Hampshire. I woke up this morning to a whopping 40 degrees....Burrr...the trees have gone from beautiful shades or red, orange, yellow to bare, and stalk looking, which only means one thing......WINTER is coming...UGH!!! I am not a winter kind of girl, and while I do enjoy the very first snowfall of the year, that is wear it ends.  I hate the cold, and I am already so over six plus feet of snow on the ground at all times. For now, I am going to continue taking in what is left of the trees....
      This week we have a super fun challenge for you....This week we want to see your Halloween projects.  I made Frankenstein card which was inspired by this card I saw on pinterest.   I can't wait to see what you all create for this weeks challenge, which I have decided to give away a Halloween themed goody bag to one of our lucky players.
                               Last weeks "make it Pop" top 3 are:
                                                                     Katie Tate
                                                                      Art By yogi
                                                                           Tracey F


Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!
  

    Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing"Halloween " projects!

3 comments:

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Wow! So honored to be among your Top 3! Fantastic creations by everyone! Thanks again!
Tracey, DT

Katie said...

Yippee!! Thanks so much for picking my card and big congrats to the others too!

Unknown said...

LOVE that Frankenstein card!! Love the other two as well!! Fantastic papers!! Just Gorgeous!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges