Thursday, October 16, 2014

Cheers!

   Happy Thursday!  I hope you are having a great week.  I for one, am happy to be back on my feet.  My family and are are finally back on our feet after almost five days of a stomach bug...UGH!  The only thing worse than seeing your kids sick, is trying to take care of your sick kids when you are just as sick...Thankfully, the stomach bug seems to have passed and the kids are back at school and I am back to work....
    I did manage to color a bit and create a card for this weeks Stampotique Designers challenge hosted by: Carol Fox and here is what Carol has to say about this weeks challenge:

"I love strong colours that really pop on the page, so I ask you this week to feature Black, Pink and Purple on your make for the challenge this week."
 
I too love the colors that Carol chose, and I made a very simple card using Cheers for this weeks challenge.  I hope you will come play with us this week. :)

3 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

You have rocked Carol's challenge, Kristen! Love this! Hope you are all totally recovered and things are back to at least "semi" normal!

Michelle Quinno said...

Super cute, Kristen!! Love the colors and image. Glad you're feeling better!

Basement Stamper said...

Great creation, I know how much you love this stamp. So glad you are all feeling better!