Wednesday, October 22, 2014

All My Friends Are Zombies!

    Happy Wednesday (hump day) and I love Wednesdays, because they mean Stampotique Originals Designers challenge.  It is my week to host this weeks challenge, and my challenge is ghouls and goblins.  I love Halloween and and spooky things, so any chance I get to get creatively spooky, I will.  My page was inspired by a page I saw on pinterest, and I also wanted to use Zombies, as The Walking Dead is one of my favorite shows, so I combined Halloween and zombies. It has been a while since I made a journal page and boy I forgot how much I love making journal pages.  I hope you will join us for this weeks challenge. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Stamps used


6 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Absolutely BRILLIANT Kristen. Love the bright pops of orange ♥♥

Gez

Kaz said...

It's a fab journal LO, you really must do more!! xx

Kay Wallace said...

What a perfect challenge this week, Kristen, and a super creative journal spread. Love the creepy font for your sentiment, too!

Corrie Herriman said...

Loved your challenge and love your page !
Corrie x

Basement Stamper said...

Great job on your journal pages, love the challenge.

Sue said...

Brilliant Kristen, love your zombies xx