Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations CHallenge: GO Green!


Happy Tuesday!!! I hope you have had a great weekend and week this far.  Like I said yesterday, my weekend was rather quiet. The only "scheduled" event was my Daughters Gymnastic on Saturday night, and what a gymnastic meet it was.  My daughter Abbey had a fantastic meet and placed 2nd place all around.  It was her best meet this season so far.  My husband and I are so proud of her, and all the hard work she has put into it.
   This week at going Grey, we are Going Green!!!!  We want to see your green projects.  For my project, I used one of my Great Impressions Clover stamp and I made rather simple card.  I do love the 4 leaf clover stamp....This card is destined to one pf my "lucky" friends. (wink).
   Before we start with this week challenge, we should look back on last weeks                                               
                                                                  TOP 3 Valentines are:
                                                                         Delora
Jose
Debra

Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!


  Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing"Valentines" projects!

   Valou
Peggy
Mary

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 2 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 2 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC172....Have a great day and happy creating!




2 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Such a pretty card, Kristen!

A huge congrats to Abbey!! She is growing up fast!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the fun challenge!!!