Monday, September 30, 2013

Stampotique Design Team Call







Happy Monday.  I hope you had a great weekend....Happy to say, mine was a little slower than last weekend.  I have also been coloring away, which always makes me happy.  I have always been a HUGE fan of Stampotique stamps, and their amazing DT, and they are currently having a DT call, so I am going to put my hand into the mix.
The DT call asked us to show "our" style, and for me, that can be either "cutesy" or "Dark".  I love to work with different images and I love to add flowers and glitter, but I also love to make things dark and different, and I feel like Stampotique offers stamps for both styles.  I have created two different journal pages showing both, cute and Dark.  While I have n expectations, I have to give it a try, or I would have been kicking myself.  Well, I am on a coloring marathon, so I need to continue, before I lose my mojo....Have a great week!! Happy Creating!


3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LURVE!!! Good Luck on the call!!! :)

Kay Wallace said...

Hi, Kristen! I like both your journal pages, partly because of those cute Stampotique images, but also because of the way you journal! Oftentimes, journaling gets lost on large journal pages, but yours is right out there (and easily read)! I would also describe your "style" as colorful...and I love that! Good luck in the Stampotique DT search!!

Basement Stamper said...

Great colors on your pages, love seeing how the journaling is evolving for you. Thanks for joining us for the design team call and best of luck!