Monday, May 27, 2013

Teacher Cards

Happy Monday and for all you U.S. people, Happy Memorial Day!  On this day, I would first like to say THANK YOU to all our military, who fight for us, I would also like to wish my daughter Abbey, a Happy 12th Birthday!  It is hard to believe she is twelve already.  Where does the time go? I can remember when she wanted toys for her birthday, this year she wanted jewelery, cash and Bath and Body works stuff...hummm...Today we spent the day in Boston enjoying the city. We went to Cheers for lunch, fanuel Hall shopping, we walk down Newbury Street and had cupcakes and then took the subway back to where we parked.  It was a really nice day and I think Abbey had a great Birthday!
    So, today I want to share a card that I made, inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest. I can't remember the last time a made a card that didn't involve stamping!  I used a sizzix apple punch, and an EK sucess boarder punch. Simple card and I made a few sets for my kids teachers for an end of the year gift!  I don't like to mass produce cards, but I am sure glad I picked an easy one to do.  Well, am going to enjoy what is left of this gorgeous day. Happy Creating!

No comments: