Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Go Green!



Happy Tuesday! Can't believe  the last challenge was two weeks ago already. Time sure does fly. I am happy to report that I had a fabulous weekend. Saturday I spent the day stamping with some of my Bfs.  I only managed to color a few images, but the conversation and company were FABULOUS!!! Sunday my daughter had a Gym competition and did wonderful and she had a great time, which is always important.  At the competition they had a professional photographer and I am a HUGE sucker for great pics, so I purchased, a few pics and have this one to share with you. Beam is one of her favorite events and is also one of her best. I love the look of determination on her face in this pic. I am happy to report that she metaled in this event. So happy for her, She works so hard...
   Ok, this week we have a super fun challenge for you....This week we want to see your interpretation of a GREEN creation.  I decided to go with this adorable Leo the Leprechaun stamp from I Brake For Stamps, where you can use my DT code ( SAVE10KRISTEN) and receive 10% off your total purchase.  Every time I look at this image, it makes me think of Lucky Charms cereal and the saying "It's magically delicious".  Oh man, I love Lucky Charms, always have and always will, but being on Weight Watchers, one bowl is probably 1/2 of my daily points.....LOL...
   As I was taking a look at the last BINGO challenge, I was in complete Awww at how talented you all are. SO, So very creative...It was so hard to pick 3....with that being said. The TOP 3 from the BINGO challenge are:
Julia

Norma

Min

Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!
Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "Green" Creations.




Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC147.....Have a great day and happy creating

4 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

cute card, love the shamrock jewels.

Michelle Quinno said...

This came out great, Kristen!! Love all the cards. I'm so happy that Abbey did well on Sunday!

Migdalia said...

Pretty cards!
Have a Wonderful Day,
Migdalia

Migdalia said...

Pretty cards!
Have a Wonderful Day,
Migdalia