Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Leaves


 Happy Tuesday....I hope you had a fabulous weekend.  I would love to go on and on and tell about all the fabulous weekend events we went to, but we didn't...LOL...Saturday Abbey had Gymnastics (every Sat for 4 hrs), and then we did a bit of shopping (nothing fun), and Sunday Abbey had a Gymnastics clinic (4 hrs) and Ryan Had his very first Hockey game (they won).....This is pretty much my weekend from now till May.  Abbey does competitive Gymnastics and meets start next month, and Ryan has a game every Sunday....Maybe we can fit in some weekend events in between :)  Here is a pic of Ryan on Game day.....He is so stinkin cute.....Just sayin....LOL.
   So, here we are in week 3 of our Fall challenge theme.  This week we want to see your projects that are "leaves" themed.   I guess I am really reaching with my project this week, but my tree does have leaves on the tree (wink)....I started this project with the tree in mind and then went from there. I used all Stampotique Originals Stamps, minus the bats.  I have to admit that this page was SUPER fun to make. I used so many different types of medium, and my hands were covered in ink...That's always a good sign of a fun project.  I would love to add journaling onto this page, but I am afraid I might ruin it.  If you have any sayings that would work for my page, I am completely open to ideas, and if I use your saying, I may just send you a little something......
   WOW...last weeks "pumpkin entries were amazing!!! I loved them all, which made picking this weeks TOP 3 very difficult.  So after much debate,
 last weeks TOP 3 are:

Christy
 DragonLady
 Deonna

Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!

Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "Leaves" Creations!


Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC135.....Have a great day and happy creating !

7 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Love your journal page, turned out great.

Dragonlady said...

Thank you for picking me in your top 3 - I have taken the badge.

HUgs Ali x

Gez Butterworth said...

Super creation. I love the colours so much, your background is FAB. Thank you for joining Stampotique Designers Challenge this week. Gez

france papillon said...

love it when everything works together so well!
thanks for playing with us at Stampotique!

france

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful entry for the Stampotique DC love it!!! Thanks for joining us

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Awesome fall Stampotique scene, Kristen! So glad you joined us for the Stampotique Designer's Challenge!
Val :)

Sam & Poppy said...

Absolutely love your spooky Stampotique! Thanks for joining in with us this week :o)