Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations: Humor


 Happy Tuesday. I hope you had a fabulous labor day weekend. My family and I went up to Maine and enjoyed some boating, and beaching as well as spending time with family.  We had a great weekend, and now we are back and getting ready for the week to come.
    We have a super fun challenge for you this week.  This weeks challenge is HUMOR! I decided to go with Krista Smith's image and do my take on Fifty Shades of Grey, and yes I read all 3 books:) for this weeks humor challenge. I think the image is hysterical. So this week what Humor card will you be creating??????/

Last week we had great entries for the Off The Edge challenge. This week Mary Chose TOP 3:


Julie
 I love the soft shades of colors on your creation. There are so many wonderful
elements on this card, fabulous work!

 Tammie
This adorable image is colored wonderfully and those dazzling bats

are perfect "off the edge".


Allisa
This is a perfect "Fall Card". I love the colors you used and that burlap bow
is the perfect finishing touch!


Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!

Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "Hum" Creations!
 
Peggy
Kim
Jovita
Michelle
Laura
 
Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC129.....Have a great day and happy creating








5 comments:

Tammie Edgerton said...

Wow...thanks so much for featuring my Halloween card!

Tam
One Happy Stamper

Basement Stamper said...

great card, love it!

Allisa said...

Thanks so much for picking my card in the Top 3!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for choosing me in your Top 3
Hugs Julie P

Patti J said...

Hi Kristen, just signed up to follow your blog - hope you'll visit mine too! LOVE your card! Have been seeing this image all over - too much fun! I, too, read the 50 Shades series - this image is a perfect likeness of how I'd imagina Ana to look! Great job...