Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations: Decorate the inside of your card!


Happy Tuesday! Here we are August 30th and both the kids and I are heading back to school. My daughter Abbey is is starting 5th grade and my Son Ryan is starting the 3rd grade, and me, I am finally starting my last year of nursing school. To say I am on the count down to the end is a understatement.......Anyways, I am excited to get the next couple of months over with and finally get a job as a nurse........Well, I have chatted long enough. It is time to tell you about this weeks challenge.

This week we challenge you to make a card and decorate the inside. I had decided to make a easel card, which is obviously decorated. What will you do??????

Last week we had a great turn out for the back to school challenge. All the projects were so fabulous, but as you know, we can only have the TOP 3:

Julia:




Just Barbara:
TRACEY:
This week we also have a honorable mention:
Sue: Fabulous cards ladies, Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 Badge on the right side of my blog.

Now for the DT's amazing cards for this week challenge:


Frances:





Jackie:

Mary:

Peggy:

Tanya:






Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC79......Have a great day and happy creating





9 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

Congrats to the top 3, well deserved x

Great DT cards x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Chris said...

So nice to hear someone glad to be going back to school, it's just a big groan at my house. Well, study hard and have fun. Nursing is a noble profession, often under-rated but I applaud and appreciate your choice.

Sue B said...

Aww, bless, thanks for the honorable mention! and Congrats to Top 3 !! Wow they are all amazing and so varied - fab challenge!
Have a good week!
Hugs Sue xx

Tracy said...

Thank you so much ladies for the Top Three Pick! Congratulations to all the winners! :-)

Kirei na Kami said...

WOW!!! The DT definitely kicked it up a notch with these GORGEOUS creations...inside and out!!! I am swooning over all the beautiful eye candy!!! Thank you for such stunning inspiration!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Basement Stamper said...

super cute cards ladies, love them all!

Dr Sonia S V said...

First time on your blog lovely challenge-- I always decorate the inside of my card so entering my latest creation

Cheers from Bangalore ,India
Dr Sonia S V
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Kristine said...

Hi Kristen! LOVE your card so much--what a sweet image!! I was reading and re-reading to find out who makes that stamp or digi, I don't think you mentioned it. Could you please let me know? :) THANK YOU!! And good luck with the rest of your schooling! My niece is an RN. I'm sure it'll be so rewarding! :)

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Thank you so much for choosing my journal page - it is such an honor and a delight! :D *Hugs