Saturday, March 6, 2010

Big & Exciting News!!!!!!

I promised you that I had some big news.......and today is the day I am going to share.....What do you think it is? Have any guesses???? Well, are you ready??????

After much thought, I have decided to start a challenge group on my blog. What kind of challenge you ask???? Basic Grey of course (LOL).... The challenges will take place on Tuesdays and they will revolve around Basic Grey Paper and will have a theme, sketch, color...etc along with it. Every week will be a new challenge........

Even better, I have asked 4 amazing ladies to be my inspiration team, and I have to tell you, they are amazing group of talented ladies. Who are they you ask. Well, that is a secret, until Tuesday anyways.

So, are you ready to join us and play along with us? The challenge group is named "Going Grey" with Scrap-Creations. Like I said, our first challenge will be posted on Tuesday, and guess what else????? Our first challenge will be sponsored. You know what that means PRIZE CHALLENGE!!!! What's the prize??? That is another secret. You will have to check back with us on Tuesday. All I can say is, you won't be disappointed.

So, come join us on Tuesday for some serious fun, and prizes, but for now, I am offering up a Surprise blog candy.....All you have to do is spread the word about our new Blog challenge...Post it on your blog, and leave me a comment with a link to your blog....I will randomly pick a winner using Random.org and post the winner on Tuesday. I hope you will join us and come and play. Have a great weekend, and happy creating.....

11 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Sounds like fun!
I posted on my blog Here
:o)

Lynne in NI said...

Sounds like fun!
I posted on my blog Here
:o)

Danni said...

How fun! Can't wait to see the first challenge! I love Basic Grey!

Sammi said...

oooh.. how exciting! Congrats on this new challenge and looking forward to coming along to play!
Sammi
xxx

Sharon said...

Love another challenge site to look at and get inspired. I don't have very many Basic Grey PP's...good excuse to go shopping! LOL
Can't wait to see the DT stuff on Tuesday.
Sharon
aka Celticrafter

Tanya said...

Can't wait! Guess i need to get more BG papers :)

here is the link to my site:

http://little-scrapper.blogspot.com/2010/03/new-challenge-site.html

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Great idea for a challenge!

SemSee said...

Hi Kristen! Yay a new challenge, and using Basic Grey as well - yum! I have almost every 6x6 BG paper pad stored in my cupboard, so any excuse to use it is fab by me! I've posted about your new challenge here on my blog! Looking forward to Tuesday! Hugs, Sem x

gocanucksgo said...

Hi Kristen! Good luck with the challenges =) I've posted this in my blog! http://makelovefeelrelevant.blogspot.com/2010/03/new-challenge-site.html

Leslie said...

Kristen, congrats on your new challenge site!! You are always full of inspiration, you will do great. I love all the creations you have on here, I am never disappointed when I go surfing for ideas and stop at your page! Love and hugs, Leslie

JenMarie said...

Ooo...I LOOOVE BG!!