Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hogs -N- Kisses

Happy Tuesday. Thank you for stopping by. Did you have a good weekend? Mine flew by. I had to work on Sat night, and then my daughter had her first gymnastics competition on Sunday. She did so good. I am so proud of her. I will add some pics at the end of this post


So, onto my card. I am so proud of my self, I am using this card for 2 different challenges. I first chose my sketch and went with this weeks Mojo Monday., and then picked up a challenge over at KL Stampin N Scrappin. Their challenge was to make a card that was black and white plus one neutral color. Well, I have had this pig forever and I have never used him, so I thought I would give home a try. He was a pain in the tail to color, because He is so big, but I think it turned out OK. what do you think? Do you want to play in the KLSS black & white challenge? you should head over. She is offering prizes. We all like prizes..

Of course I had to share some photos of my little champ.














Have a great day and thank you for stopping by. Happy Creating!!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a adorable piggy card Kristen!
And I ubderstand that you are so proud of your daughter! She looks very serious concentrating on the pictures,thank you for sharing!

Sharon said...

Kristen: What a cute card! Black and pink is always a nice colour combo.
It's great your DD is involved in gymnastics..great for the body and mind!
Sharon

Andrea said...

gosh, what a cute little pig!
great job with the sketch an an absolutly pretty card

Crystal said...

AWWW Super cute card Kristen!!!

Basement Stamper said...

Oink, Oink, I think he turned out snazzy! DD looks so great, so focused in her gymnasticks pics. Way to go!!!

Pia said...

COngrats to Abbey!

Super cute card too!

Kelly L said...

Very nice job with the sketch and our color challenge of Pink, black and a neutral color! :) Stop by KL Stampin N Scrappin DT blog on Monday to see if you were chose one of our top 3 stars for the week! :) Kelly (owner KL SNS)

Stampin Mindy said...

so sweet I love that pig, and the black and pink.

Congrats to your lil champ!

Danni said...

fun card and love the photos!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is soc cute Kristen!! Love your pink and the dp you paired up with it!! The colors are perfect!! What a fun card!
hugs,
Chris

Lynne in NI said...

Cute card Kristen - I love your piggy!
Gread photos of your daughter too! Look at the concentration on her face!
:D

Risa said...

Very cute card Kristen! Your image is very pretty and your detailing/coloring are fabulous! Thank you for participating with the KLSNS Challenge!
hugs
Risa:)