Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Whachadoin Wednesday Challenge with SU Ink & More



GOOD MORNING!!!! Happy Wednesday All!!!! We are 1/2 way through the week, and one step closer to the weekend. The sun is shining and the weather here has been FABULOUS for the last couple of days. There is something to say about good weather bringing a smile to your face!

You know what Wednesday's bring: Whachadoin Wednesday over at SU Ink & More. This weeks challenge is a inspiration challenge. The inspiration challenge was taken from this picture below.


I decided to take the animal theme from the photo and use SU INK & More's Welcome to the Zoo stamp set. Like I have said in my previous post, I am on a non traditional color kick. Instead of going with "realistic" animal colors, I used the colors from this fun Pattern paper.

When I was uploading my card this morning, I was trying to decide what I would "actually" use this card for, and who would I send it to. Well, I decided this card would make a great kids B-day card or Birthday invitation. It would also make a great baby card for someone who has multiple children. What do you think?

Well, that is all today. My family and I are heading to the beach on this wonderful day. I hope you all get a chance to play along with us on this challenge. What inspiration would you draw from this photo. Come play with us!

6 comments:

LorettaL said...

OH GOSH!!!!!! Adorable! I love the 'circus' feel of the rings!

Pia said...

Such a bright and cheery card! I love the bright colors. Great layout too! Thanks for brightening my day!! Your card is awesome.

Dionisia De La Rosa said...

Hola, esta muy lindo tu blogges, espero que estes muy bien, he dejado un regalito para ti en mi bloggs.. espero te guste.

Maria said...

Awwww, such a cute card, Kristen!! I love those little animals and the bright happy colors of your card. Awesome job with your coloring too. So pretty!

Maria

Kristine said...

Perfect card for that inspiration set!! :) Love these cute animals and your layout works so well too! :) Cute Cute!!

Basement Stamper said...

Cute animal card, love the colors of it all. Hope you had a fun time at the beach!