Monday, June 22, 2009

Make a Splash on Monday!



Good Morning. Did you have a nice weekend? Ours was very busy, but nice. Today is my kids last day of school, and I am starting to feel a little relieved. Sports are coming to an end,a nd I will have more time to make cards (I'm hoping).

Today I used one of Digi Shacks new Lani image's "Mermaid". I love this images and I truly enjoyed coloring her. I love that I can make the digital images any size I want. What do you think of her eye shadow ? Hehehehe... I think she's darling.

I used last weeks Mojo Monday sketch, and used some new "My Minds Eye" paper. Some very pretty stuff. It came in a big pack and I only paid $10.00 for it. Love coupons.


Well, that is all today, be on the look out for some Inky Impressions cards this week. Have a great Monday and I hope the sun is shining where you are. Happy Creating.

7 comments:

sandra's crafty corner said...

i love the bp's there great,
and the digi image too sooo cute
sandra xxx

Michelle Quinno said...

LOL, she's so cute! Love the eye shadow!

Happy last day.

CraftyC said...

A lovely card Kristen, love papers and a great image!
Clairex

Maria said...

Hi Kristen, I always think when it's summer break, I'll have more time to craft but it never happens as I hoped for. Uggh! HOpe you'll find more crafting time now that your kids are out of school!

Wow, love your gorgeous card! The image is adorable and you colored it so beautifully. Love the pretty dp patterns. . and the colors. . such fun colors!

maria

Basement Stamper said...

I like the Mermaid and think the glitter is adorable!

I hope you get more time to craft with the kids being home as I always love your creations.

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card Kristen. love the image and the papers you've used. Hugs Michele x

Kerry D-C said...

OMG! I didn't know they were making stamps that look like me! Well, me in a mermaid costume. :) heeeheeeheee! This is super cute! great job on her eye shadow and red hair!!