Thursday, June 25, 2009

Digi Shack Thursday Challenge



Happy Thursday.....and it is a Happy Thursday here. We are expecting our first sunny day in almost a month. I am hoping to take the kids strawberry picking and then looking for a nice day enjoying the kids before Gymnastics and T-ball later on. I am loving having the kids being home (so far..hehehe). Life gets so busy during the school year, so I am really looking forward to some quality time with the kids.

So, onto todays card. The challenge was a sketch challenge.

I wanted to use a image I haven't used before, so I went with the Sailor girl. I am not sure of the colors, but it seemed to work (what do you think). I am having such a great time playing with these Lani images. If you still haven't had a chance to check out the Digi Shack, you have to......They have such great images. We would love for you to join us here and play along. Have a Terrific Thursday!

<

14 comments:

Anita said...

Beautiful card! I love the color choose for the card. Great job coloring this image.

retiredheather said...

Love the colors and the image is great.
Hugs
Heather

~*Joni said...

Oh this is just perfect coloring! The baby blue works so well with the reds and the image. I love what you did with the layout, all the DP just highlights Sailor Girl's beauty. Wonderful job!!

Michelle Quinno said...

That is SO cute, Kristen! Love the sketch and what you did with it. I could never color an image that big!

Pia said...

Love it Kristen! I hope the sun comes out!

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute and I think the colors are perfect on this!

Jacilynn said...

I love all the red, white, and blue. Great take on the sketch!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Wow, Kristin! Great card- the papers, the Lani and all the perfect embellishments are fabulous!

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card Kristen. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Hugs Michele x

Kerry D-C said...

Super Cute! She's sassy!! :) Love her USO look!

Linda Carson said...

Really cute & very creative!! BEAUTIFULLY done! This is my first visit. Love your banner!

Anonymous said...

Bonjour I'd love to congratulate you for such a great made forum!
Was thinking this is a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Edwyn Sammy
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/mickey-mouse-party-supplies.html]mickey mouse Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

Hi I'd love to thank you for such a terrific quality site!
Just thought this is a perfect way to introduce myself!
The only right way grow wealth it is usually a sharp plan to start a savings or investing strategy as soon in life as possible. But don't worry if you have not started saving your money until later on in life. As a consequence of hard work, that is looking up on the best investment vehicles for your capital you can slowly but surely increase your funds so that it amounts to a big sum by the time you wish to retire. Contemplate all of the achievable asset classes from stocks to real estate as investments for your money. A researched and diversified portfolio of investments in various asset classes may help your money enlarge throughout the years.

-Clare Grafton
[url=http://urwealthy.com]currency exchange rates[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike