Friday, May 22, 2009

Basic Grey PRODUCT ALERT!





Happy Friday!!!! No Bloggers challenge for me today, but you can check out the rest of the ladies by clicking on the bloggers challenge button on the right.

I am doing a happy dance over the soon to be released "NEW" Basic Grey Cardstock and 6x6 DP pads. Look at how wonderful they are. I am sure most of you know, but in case yoyu don't Basic grey is my absoulte favorite DP, and they just keep coming out with more great new products and designs. Now they are carrying Cardstock. Which is a must have for me. I am so excited I can't wait to get my hands on these.

Wanna make sure you get yours? Well, Mandy over at LIMELIGHT papercrafts will be carrying them and she will take your preorders as well. Why order with Mandy at Papercrafts? Her store is fabulous, her prices are right and her shipping is amazingly fast. I am serious, she will get your order out to you within days. So if you love it as much as I do, head on over and contact Mandy so she can hold yours.

Have a great weekend, and a fabulous holiday. I am hoping to have some Inky Impressions cards this weekend. What till you see how cute these stamps are... check back. Bye for now!

6 comments:

Moni said...

Waw gorgeous papers, love Basic Gray DP! Hugs Moni

Michelle Quinno said...

Oooh, they're very pretty!

p.s. Any time you want some of those bucket images, just let me know.

Ms. Cheryl said...

Did I miss the drawing for the blog candy? I called myself looking but I could have missed it. I had my fingers crossed. Thanks, ms.cheryl

Mary C said...

Thanks Kristen! I just bought 6 packs last weekend and now I love the 3 new ones that are coming out.I don't expect out LSS to have them any time soon so I be ordering them online!

Mephisto said...

Oh wow, what great new Paperpads. I love working with the Basic Grey Papers.

Greetings
Dominique

Kristine said...

Woohoo!! I'm SOOOO eyeing that middle one...LOVE IT!! :) I'm so in love with Basic Grey too. Can't wait to see your Inky creations kristen!! ☺ Have a great weekend!!