Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pure craziness!!!!


Well, no projects for me today. Life has been "PURE CRAZINESS" lately. Tomorrow is my last day of classes and I have to have all things tied up this evening. SO, I have been sitting doing homework off and on for days. I am off to a girls weekend of stamping in Vermont, and hoping to get lots of fun things made and maybe even a little studying. I have 3 finals next week and then FREEDOM!!!! so, stay tuned for more post shortly. I hope you all are having fun creating! Have a wonderful week.

6 comments:

Pia said...

Keep on studying Kristen!!!

Michelle Quinno said...

Good luck getting it all done. It'll be so nice when you're through! I hope you're taking the summer off.

Mary C said...

When are you packing?????
I bet you'll be so happy when your finals are over! I can't wait to see what you create in Vermont!

Anne said...

Ugh!

Good luck with your exams

Kharlie Bug said...

Ooooh stamping in vermont?! Sounds amazing. You deserve a break after all the homework and studying...have fun!

Deby said...

Have fun on your "girls weekend!" Too bad studying has to be fit in there somewhere, but I guess it's a necessity! We'll be looking for your beauties when you return.