Friday, February 27, 2009

Bloggers challenge #88 and a little Twilight



I am back from my brief overnight stay at Coco Keys Resort Indoor water park. I had a wonderful time with my family, but the resort was lacking. They had shut the little kids area down for over an hour, due to a bathroom issue. This would have been fine, but that area was he only place the little kids could go. Everything else was to big. We waited in line for 1 hour for some chicken nuggets and fries. We did complain to the manager, and we didn't get very far, until we were able to speak to the hotel manager. Which was very receptive to our complaints. He was so nice. He refunded all our money $209.00, and then offered us another stay that night for FREE, and he gave us another paid weekend at the resort for free.
We didn't have a terrible time, but things could have been better and that is why the hotel manager generously refunded us our money.

So, For today's Bloggers challenge, I altered a tin I had. This was very simple and one of the fastest projects I have done in a while.




Little of track, but for all you Twilight lovers out there, Sweet tarts have the Twlight version. Knowing how much I LOVE twilight, my husband saw these and bought them for me. I thought that was cool. The movie is be released on DVD on March 21st. I can't wait!!!!! Have you read the books? Did you see it at the movies???

Supplies: Stamps: Whipper Snapper: Paper: The new Minds eye paper: Ink. copics, Memento black!

13 comments:

Connie Fossenier said...

Love the altered tin..and you did a wonderful job coloring the image.
that stamp is so cute.
connie paxman

Rachel Hope said...

Awwww, adorable!!!


And YUM, not that is a candy I could eat all day!

MJ said...

I read the whole series in about two weeks. Very easy read and engaging too. I have not seen the movie but will probably buy the dvd when it comes out. You tin is perfect for this challenge. Love that image.

Lisa Bohler said...

Darling little tin and yum on the candy!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Cute tin, very well altered. I love the little bunny on it.

:) Marcia

kareN stampZ said...

yes great tin, I've got the 3rd book waiting for when I have serious time to read it as I can't put them down once I start

Lisa Martz said...

Great job on the tin! Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Cute tin! Love that bunny!

Pia said...

Great tin! I did read the books but have not seen the movie, I am going to borrow it from my library when it comes in!

Basement Stamper said...

super cute little tin and love the colors you used on the bunny. It's adorable and the little choco covered peanut butter eggs...yummy!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is adorable Kristen! Sorry to hear about your time at the water park! It's nice to know they are trying to make up for it! :D

Ida said...

What a great project. Super fun!

Janna said...

This tin is just adorable!!! I love that little bunny and the way you colored him in! Great job!

I am so addicted to Twilight now! Thanks for the heads up! They are such amazing books.

Sorry to hear about your less than steallar stay! Hopefully next time will be a lot more fun. It was nice of the manager to be so generous!

Smiles,
janna