Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Blog Candy Winner

First I want to thank everyone who came to visit my blog and help me celebrate my fisrt 1000 hits. I am happy to say I am now on my way to 3000. WOW!!!! You all are amazing. Anyways, the lucky winner of my blog candy is..................



cheribella said...
Wow, great blog candy. I love the punches and Whipper Snapper's are so cute! Congrats on so many hits. I am off to link you up on my blog right now. You will be on the sidebar at www.cheribella.wordpress.com
Oh yeah, I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one '0)

I am on my way to contact you now. Thanks for playing everyone.

3 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

congrats to Cheribella and congrats to you on reaching almost 3,000!!

And on the IAI win!

Unknown said...

Yeah! Congratulations on achieving your goal snd to Cheribella for wining. You have a terrific card display.

Anne said...

Congratulations Cheri, aargh can't believe I missed your blog candy. I'll be there when you get to 10,000 :)