Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Believe



Happy Tuesday.....I hope you all had the chance to vote. Now we just have to see how the votes will play out. Its a very exciting night.
Here is todays card. My friend Pia was nice enough to lend me here Santa stamp to make this card. I have to admit, when I first saw the stamp I wasn't all that interested. When I stamped the image on paper, it was a whole different story. This is truley a gorgeous Santa. I apologize for the scan (it's crooked). You can be sure to see more of this santa in the future. Tune in tomorrow for another card. Have a great night.

14 comments:

Janet said...

i love this card and this image is great!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and great image. I love it.
Hugs Vanja

Kerry D-C said...

This is a pulchritudinous card!!!

Michelle Quinno said...

What Kerry said, I think?!!

Kristen, that is gorgeous! Love the colors you used. The stamp is amazing!!

Pia said...

Great card Kristen, the stamp is beautiful!

Anne said...

Kristen this is a nice stamp, but it only works so well because you've done such a great job of colouring it in. Lovely work :)
Hugs
Anne

Bridgett Owens said...

Very pretty!!! Love the color combo!

Deby said...

Very stunning card. Love the colors! You did an amazing job, as always!

Leslie said...

Wow, you have been busy! These cards are awesome, your dragon and princess are adorable, and this card is just so beautiful, I love the Santa face image! Great job, Leslie

Unknown said...

I love this card, the blue and brown just make Santa stand out!

Clara said...

OMG! What a great card, that image is awesome Kristen.
Hugs,
Clara

Viv said...

I have this stamp Kristen and I love it! It's so versatile.. I stamped it in white on black card, silver on red, gold on white and each card looked really different!
I like the colour combo of tis one of yours too....
Must get round to uploading some cards instead of my ATC's and other challenges!

Ladystamper said...

Beautiful card! I love the Santa and the soft colors!

Rhonda Kelly said...

I love this card! This Santa stamp is my favorite. I recently found him after looking for him for almost a year. I just love how he looks, great job on this card, I really like how you colored in his face...I had always just left him one color. I will have to try that.