Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Trick or Treat


It has been a few days since I have posted last. It has been a rough week so far. Work has been busy and I had to write a report for my buisness writing class. I have also been preparing for my Chemistry midterm next week. Arrhhh... Like I said, it has been a heck of a week already.
So, I had a couple of minutes to sit down today and play, and here is what I came up with. This really quick easy spider card. No stamping, and minimal work, yet cute results. This card was inspired by Toni Tessler.
I am heading away this weekend for a girls weekend away. I am going with my BF's to a Inn in Vermont for a weekend of stamping, scrapbooking, and good times. I am hoping to spend tomorrow packing and making my Fridays blogger challenge, and then I am of for the weekend. I am hoping to have a card to post everyday next week. Wouldn't that be nice. Happy Wednesday!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card. Really cute spider.
Vanja

Sharon said...

So cute! Love how you used punches.

n8tvtexan said...

Cute card! Have fun during your girlie weekend.

Kerry D-C said...

very cute. great job.

kareN stampZ said...

You're right great spider - love him

Michelle Quinno said...

That is so cute! How did you ever come up with that?

Hope you guys had fun!

Anne said...

Cute card!

Have a wonderful weekend away with your friends :)
Hugs
Anne

Connie Babbert said...

SO cute! Love your projects! My stamping retreat weekend is coming up in a couple weeks! Yeah! I go twice a year.