Thursday, October 16, 2008

I've been tagged agian!

This time I have been tagged again, this time byCheri from SBS#25.
The rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.2. Answer the five sets of five (these are easy)3. Tag 5 people in the last section by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Things you love:
1. My Family & dogs
2. Everything that involves Fall here in New England. Pumpkins, apples, Halloween, oh so much.
3. My BFFs
4. Watching TV
5. Taking Naps

Things you don’t love:
1. Going to work
2. Rude People
3. Food shopping
4. My busy schedule
5. People who don't know how to drive!

Songs on your iPod/Playlist: (this changes often for me)

1. Kenny Chesney
2. Pink
3. Coyote ugly soundtrack
4. Fleetwood Mac
5. Save the last dance sound track

Favourite foods/drinks:
1. Mint Choc Chip Ice Cream
2. Linda's tall cake from Cheescake factory
3. Diet Coke
4. Sweet potato
5. baby back ribs from Texas road house

People you are tagging:

I think everyone has been tagged already

No comments: